This is where SinC/Los Angeles sisters and misters discuss all things mystery.
We discuss topics which help improve our writing, topics that help us get published, and topics that help us market what we’ve written. We are librarians, mystery fans, aspiring writers, newly published writers, and well-published writers. Our community has rich reservoirs of experience waiting to be shared.
To learn more about Sisters in Crime/ Los Angeles, please visit our chapter website.
How to participate:
- Each post is a discussion topic.
- All members of Sisters in Crime are invited to join the conversation.
- A comment is how you participate.
- You need to have a WordPress username in order to comment. If you don’t yet have a WordPress username, it’s free & easy to get one. Just click here to register. At the top right corner of the page you have two choices: log in -or- get started. Choose get started.
- Now that you have a WordPress username, log in to WordPress.
- Visit your blog at SinCLAblog.wordpress.com and join the conversation!
- To leave a comment, click where you see the word comments at the top of the page.
- Just so you know… if you’re logged into WordPress, you’ll see the conversation. If you’re not logged into WordPress, you won’t see any comments at all.
Also, and totally optional, members are encouraged to write up a bio and photo for Meet Your Fellow Sisters & Misters. Submitted bios for this section will be posted once your membership status is verified. Chapter members are also encouraged to send in recommendations for our https://sinclablog.wordpress.com/sisters-misters-recommend/Sisters & Misters Recommend area.
Welcome from SinC/LA’s President
Greetings, everyone! One of the things I love about Sisters in Crime is the many ways we have of growing and connecting as a community. Writing is a lonely business, and most of us are okay with that. Still, it doesn’t hurt to touch base with other writers every now and then. This just another way to build that network and support. Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the conversations!